Trump got his Twitter account back from his keepers yesterday. Needless to say, his first tweet was typical Trump. Typical in that it was consisted of an insulting lie and an attack on The First Amendment.
“Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!”
I have a suggestion for the new President-Elect. If you really want to bring the divided country back together, then don’t lie about the people who disagree with you by exercising their Constitutional right to protest.
- My Donald Trump Survival Guide - January 19, 2017
- My 10 Predictions for the Upcoming Trump Presidency - January 10, 2017
- Trump’s First Tweet As President Elect Is A Lie - November 11, 2016
- An Historic Election - November 9, 2016
- Trump’s Debate Plan: Prepare To Fail By Failing To Prepare - September 27, 2016
- Trump’s Apocalyptic Message To America - July 22, 2016
- Ted Cruz’s Long Game - July 21, 2016
- So You Say You Want A Revolution? - May 16, 2016
- How Bernie Can Win By Accepting Defeat - May 14, 2016
- Political Reality Trumps Political Revolution - April 26, 2016